ssat.vn – Is it difficult to get high score in SSAT is a question anyone studying or preparing for this exam has to deal with.
- The differences between IB and IGCSE
- Why is studying IGCSE difficult?
- SSAT preparation tutor in HCMC
SSAT (Secondary Schools Admission Test) is a standardized test that assesses the academic performance of candidates applying to private elementary and secondary schools in the US. SSAT assesses basic knowledge and skills about language, math, and reading. These are essential requirements to ensure students develop their best competencies while studying at school.
For more: Science in English
Students with high SSAT score will easily be admitted to top high schools. SSAT is divided into 3 levels: Elementary for grade 3-4, Middle for grade 5-7, and Upper for grade 8-11.
- Primary school level (Elementary): Includes 3 sections (Math, Verbal, Reading), each section has a scale of 300 to 600. The total score of at least 900 and a maximum of 1800 points.
- Middle school level (Middle): Includes 3 sections (Math, Verbal, Reading), each section has a scale from 440 to 710. The total score of at least 1320 and a maximum of 2130 points.
- High school level (Upper): Includes 3 sections (Math, Verbal, Reading), each section has a scale from 500 to 800. The total score of at least 1500 and a maximum of 2400 points.
For more: Math in English
The answer is not difficult because many students have achieved the highest scores and have succeeded in conquering the dream of entering prestigious universities. However, it takes effort, time investment, and a clear study plan to achieve the desired score. You can refer to the following tips:
- First of all, you need to list the schools that you plan to apply to, find out about the GPA of last year’s entrance exams or email directly to the school to inquire about the required SSAT scores for each grade.
- Then, you should set the right goals by taking mock exams from reputable websites and doing them in real life with tight deadlines to assess your current competency.
- Finally, you are somewhat weak on some particular sessions, you need to focus on enhancing and supplementing knowledge of that part over other parts. Depending on the ability to absorb the knowledge of each person, you need to allocate appropriate study time from 1-3 hours and maintain it each day.
Now you know the answer to the question is it difficult to get high score in SSAT. Hopefully, you can use the tips above and achieve your desired score in the upcoming SSAT exam.
ssat.vn – A place to share all the experiences of Test Prep exams (SSAT, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE…) for students preparing to study abroad. If you have any questions, please contact us directly via email or hotline for free advice.Tags: Is it difficult to get high score in SSAT