ssat.vn – With so many SAT prep books to choose from, how can you know “should I choose Kaplan or The Princeton Review for the SAT test?” Don’t worry because we have compiled for you the answers to the above questions.
- Math in English learning methods
- Is there SAT exam preparation center in HCMC?
- What is the format of SAT I?
Things to keep in mind when choosing SAT preparation materials
For many American universities, the SAT is an important test to assess a candidate’s natural, social, and logical thinking. In particular, a high score on the SAT is also an advantage for candidates to increase their competitiveness for admission and receive scholarships to many prestigious US universities. When students work on their SAT prep plan, often choosing the SAT prep book will be at the top of their to-do list.
However, not everyone can choose the right exam preparation books right from the start. Therefore, you should determine that you need to be motivated to get good grades and be ready to study hard. Reading and practicing through all the test prep books will take dozens of hours simply because the SAT has so much information to cultivate.
With a large amount of knowledge of each section and a limited amount of time will create a huge stress for students, so many students still wonder should I choose Kaplan or The Princeton Review for the SAT test?
Both Kaplan and Princeton Review provide study materials to prepare for the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, etc., but each publisher will suit the learning style of each student, so you should refer to the strengths and weaknesses of each type of material to find an appropriate learning direction.
- The Princeton Review is full of content, strategies, and practice questions. The curriculum requires you to spend a lot of time on math and science topics but has limited reading comprehension.
- Kaplan’s extensive explanatory material with complex concepts, quantity, and structure of practice questions ensures that you will be ready for the upcoming exam.
- The questions in the test materials from Kaplan and The Princeton Review will closely resemble real SAT questions, and each question comes with an answer key so you’ll easily get a good score.
- Kaplan has over 1000 Practice Questions and 8 Practice Tests Exercises often take the form of “select all that apply” and fill-in-the-blank questions. Thereby you will be re-testing what you learn in different ways that help you increase your ability to understand and remember.
- The Princeton Review with Practice Questions 2000+ and 25 Practice Tests is suitable for those who want to increase their score in each section.
How to get a high score on the SAT
- Learn grammar information and sentence structure: for the best test preparation you need to memorize the grammar rules and do a lot of practice exercises.
- Plan your essay: start from making a basic outline for your essay, then develop ideas for each section, and finally start writing the complete essay.
- Focus: focus 100% on learning, limit distractions on things that distract you from the review process such as: phones, technology devices, TV, …
- Notice the mistakes: You need to take notes of the questions you answer incorrectly, and find out where you are wrong, and then fix the things you are still weak in.
- Take practice tests on time: You should familiarize yourself with the official SAT time when taking the practice test, this will help you not be surprised when taking the actual test.
For more: How to use academic English vocabulary?
ssat.vn – A place to share all the experiences of Test Prep exams (SSAT, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, etc.) for students preparing to study abroad. If you have any questions, please contact us directly via email or hotline for free advice.Tags: document for sat test