ssat.vn – With a student who wants to study abroad SAT is a suitable choice for it, however, getting SAT certificate requires a student’s ability to learn vocabulary and language. So what are the difficulties in learning SAT vocabulary?
SAT exam structure
- Reading: Use your idea and reasoning to solve the problem.
- Writing and Language: Find out a mistake, fix the sentences and paragraph.
- Math: Algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and statistical analysis (without using calculus), arithmetic, geometry, and concepts.
- Math 1
- Math 2
- Ecological biology
- Molecular biology
- America history
- World history
- Language (French, German, Italian…)
For more: Common mistakes during SAT test
Difficulties in learning SAT vocabulary
In any test of SAT I or SAT II, the improvement for the specialized term is very important and the difficult thing student always confront with is have a lot of new words for each subject:
- These vocabularies are strange: Not only basic English but also a lot of strange words and have a strange pronounce in SAT test require you have to remember how to write the words and way to pronounce it.
- Specialized term: The topic in SAT test is large in every topic so the number of vocabularies will increase so you have to prepare for yourself.
- Hard to remember: Because the specialized term of each subject will have their own meaning so students have to have an allocation and remember how to write.
So, there are some tips for you to balance these subjects and you will not stressful when learning.
For more: New SAT Writing strategies
Tips for learning vocabulary
Understand the difficulties in learning SAT vocabulary, then there are some tips that can help you to improve and get a better result:
- Practice from easy to difficult: In any test or any subject, if you want to get a good result, you have to practice the knowledge which you lost from easy to difficult.
- Study and apply it in reality: Instead of using normal words, let use these words you studied to make sure you can’t forget them, using flashcard, note… to write down in every place you go and remember easily.
- Practice with tester: You can use the test these years ago to practice and comprehend the structure of the real test but also prepare for yourself a strategy to do it better.
- Find for yourself a good tutor to study: If you have a problem with self-study or you want to get more information, you can look for yourself a prestigious center to receive their teaching and experiences from the teacher to get a good result and pass this difficult subject.
For more: SAT tutor for high score
ssat.vn – A place to share all the experiences of Test Prep exams (SSAT, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE…) for students preparing to study abroad. If you have any questions, please contact us directly via email or hotline for free advice.Tags: Difficulties in learning SAT vocabulary