Is it difficult to get high score in ACT?
ssat.vn – ACT (American College Testing) certificate assesses the knowledge students learn in high school. A score of 36 is the maximum you will get on the ACT. Scores of 30 or more are considered high scores. Is it difficult to get high score in ACT?
- International tutoring center
- ACT exam preparation
- A-level learning methods for the average students
ACT exam structure
ACT is an international standardized test required for admission to universities in the United States. The test will test the candidate’s ability to use punctuation and sentence structure. The structure of the ACT test consists of 215 questions in 4 required sections: English, Math, Reading and Science, and 1 optional Essay.
- Verbal: 75 sentences in 45 minutes
- Math: 60 questions in 60 minutes
- Reading: 40 sentences in 35 minutes
- Science: 40 sentences in 35 minutes
- Writing (optional): Arguing about a problem in 40 minutes
For more: IB program exam preparation
The answer is not difficult because there are many candidates who have achieved perfect scores or quite high scores. If you have to work hard, invest time and have a clear study plan, you can achieve the desired score. ACT scores aren’t too hard, but getting high scores isn’t easy either. If you have a scientific and reasonable time schedule, it will be easier to get a good score on the ACT.
How to get high score in ACT?
- Do it from easy to difficult: Control the amount of time, limit focusing on difficult questions first. If you do your homework in the order it is given, you will lose a lot of useful time.
- Keep calm: Stay calm when the time left is not much, limit anxiety to use the remaining time to review the exercises done to get the correct answers as well as do the next exercises.
- Answer all questions: Wrong answers will not be deducted points if you do not know the correct answer, you should still try to guess and circle all questions before lucky time runs out guess then you will get extra points.
- Know the structure of the question: Know the structure will help you spend more time and focus on answering the question.
- Take practice tests: Practice with free tests that will help you gain experience in taking the test as well as allocate time for the actual test.
When you apply all of the above methods, it will be easy to answer the question of whether is it difficult to get high score in ACT.
For more: How to find Chemistry tutor?
ssat.vn – A place to share all the experiences of Test Prep exams (SSAT, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE…) for students preparing to study abroad. If you have any questions, please contact us directly via email or hotline for free advice.Tags: Is it difficult to get high score in ACT