ssat.vn – SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admission in the US. Therefore, SAT 1 and SAT 2 exam fees are one of the great concerns to many parents and international students as well.
- New SAT writing strategies
- SAT test learning experience
- Strategies SSAT exam preparation and high score taker
SAT examination fees consist of many different products such as SAT registration fee, SAT with essay fee, SAT language test fee with listening… SAT is divided into SAT 1 and SAT 2, so there are many additional fees.
|SAT 1 (General Test)||SAT 2 (Subject Test)|
For more: Difference between SAT and SSAT
|Register by phone||15||If candidates have been registered previously|
|Change fee||30||There’s no additional fees to subtract or alter Subject Tests|
|Late registration fee||30||If you pay for registration fee after the regular deadline, you will pay extra fees|
For more: Where to take SAT examination?
Candidates can pay SAT 1 and SAT 2 exam fees through the following methods:
- Credit card: American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB.
- PayPal: New PayPal users should set up their accounts before starting registration. Note that payment through PayPal is not available in Ghana.
- Check or money order: Make checks or money orders payable to “The College Board”. Checks must be drawn on US banks. Any checks drawn on non-US banks will be returned.
- Other: Bank draft.
Things to know about refund policies
Before canceling registration and requesting a refund, make sure you want to cancel. Moreover changing the test date is money-saving instead of canceling the test date or registering the second time.
- Registrations cannot be refunded later than five days before the test date.
- Cancellation of registrations are partially refunded – you’ll get $10 back if you cancel five days before the test date.
- Refunds are processed beginning six weeks after the test date.
- Score reports you ordered with registration are refundable only if you are absent on test day.
For more: What is the format of SAT 1?