ssat.vn – Taking the GMAT is an essential part of the application process for graduate business programs, and the GMAT is offered year-round in most parts of the world. Candidates need to know carefully how to register for the GMAT test to be proactive for changes (if any).
Notes before applying for GMAT test
The GMAT exam is a standardized test of candidates’ ability in analytical, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills in standard written English. Candidates must be over 18 years old and there is no age limit to take the GMAT. In the case of a candidate between the ages of 13 and 17, permission must be obtained from their parents or legal guardian. In addition, before learning the details of how to register for the GMAT test, candidates should note the following issues:
- The GMAT test is administered in a computer-delivered format. In areas of the world where there are no test centers, the test at home option may be offered on your own computer at home and is monitored by a remote proctor.
- If scores are not as expected, candidates are allowed to take the test every 16 days, up to a maximum of 5 times in any period of 12 consecutive months, and a maximum of 8 GMAT tests per person in their lifetime.
- One of the advantages for GMAT candidates is the ability to schedule the test. If you feel more comfortable taking the exam in the afternoon than in the early morning, this can be arranged. However, there are only a limited number of registrations for each time slot, so register as soon as possible.
- GMAT scores are valid for 5 years and are used for reporting for 10 years.
- The exam fee is $250, excluding payment options and related services.
Candidates can apply for the GMAT anytime between 6 months and 24 hours before the intended test date. But for everything to be really sure and effective, you should register for the exam as soon as possible, specifically at least 2 to 3 months before the exam takes place. After paying the exam fee, this will motivate you to practice better because no one wants to spend too much money on a certificate, is it right?
To complete registration for the GMAT test, you need to prepare the following information in advance:
- Full name as mentioned in your passport
- E-mail address
- Address for correspondence
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Payment information (Debit/ Credit card)
- Educational history (optional)
- Work history (optional)
- Native language (optional)
It will not take long to provide this information, so when you sign up, have the relevant documents ready to fill out right away.
For more: GMAT exam preparation online center
And here is the latest GMAT registration process:
- Create an account on the website: mba.com
- Proceed to the GMAT registration steps in the “Exams” section
- Enter your personal information correctly
- Enter optional information (or skip it)
- Verify your profile
- Schedule your GMAT exam
- Pay the exam registration fee
Hopefully, the above useful information has helped you better understand how to register for the latest GMAT test. As an international standardized test, the difficulties of the GMAT exam are inevitable, so it is necessary to prepare carefully in all aspects from equipping knowledge to caring for mental health to avoid the loss of time as well as money.
ssat.vn – A place to share all the experiences of Test Prep exams (SSAT, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, etc.) for students preparing to study abroad. If you have any questions, please contact us directly via email or hotline for free advice.Tags: GMAT, gmat test