ssat.vn – For all the students seeking admission to Bachelor’s courses in the US or Canada, SAT is an important exam as most universities there require SAT scores to assess your profile. Here’s how to register for the latest SAT test in 2021.
Types of SAT Exams
There are two types of SAT Exams:
- SAT General Test – The SAT exam tests the knowledge of reading, writing, and math — subjects which are taught every day in high schools. It is a 3 hour 45 minutes long test. Most students start preparing for the SAT during their class 11 and take the exam during their class 12. SAT doesn’t test logic or abstract reasoning; it tests the skills students learn at school, which are important and will stay with the student for a lifetime.
- SAT Subject Test – Subject Tests are hour-long, content-based tests that allow students to showcase achievement in specific subject areas where they excel. These tests are in the following areas: English, History, Mathematics, Science, and Foreign Languages. Some colleges might ask students to take subject tests or might not. Students should research properly to determine whether the colleges they are applying to require subject tests as part of the application.
Situation of the SAT in 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to make taking the SAT unpredictable. Here’s an update on the SAT testing landscape as of April 2021.
The College Board, which administers the SAT and PSAT, will no longer offer the essay section of the SAT or the SAT Subject Tests after the June 5, 2021 test administration.
If you registered for the SAT with Essay for the May 2021 or June 2021 test administrations, you can still take the SAT Essay or forgo the essay portion and receive a refund.
If you are registered to take an upcoming SAT Subject Test in the U.S., the College Board will automatically cancel your registration and refund your fees. Students who are taking SAT Subject Tests outside the U.S. will be able to take the tests through the June 4, 2021 administration, or obtain a refund.
Upcoming SAT test dates in 2021 and 2022
Before learning about how to register for the latest SAT test, students should know the registration information for the Winter 2021 and Spring 2022 SAT. Here are the test dates. and deadlines for registration.
|Late Registration Deadline
For more: SAT Exam preparation center in HCMC
Here are the steps to register for the SAT in 2021:
Step 1: Visit College Board’s official website: http://www.collegeboard.org and create your account
Step 2: After successfully creating your College Board account, give your personal details
Step 3: Create your student profile
- Give your high school details.
- Give your academic details.
- Details related to extracurricular activities.
- College-level details: College type, college size, majors.
Step 4: Select Test Date and Test Center
Step 5: Upload your picture
Step 6: Pay the SAT test fee using a credit card or PayPal
For more: SAT Exam fees
ssat.vn – A place to share all the experiences of Test Prep exams (SSAT, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, etc.) for students preparing to study abroad. If you have any questions, please contact us directly via email or hotline for free advice.Tags: sat, sat test