ssat.vn – Are you planning to hunt for high school scholarship in the US? Are you learning about the SSAT test to complete the application for admission to your anticipating schools? Choose the appropriate SSAT test when studying abroad is extremely important to help you apply for a successful scholarship.
- Grade 12 should practice SSAT or SAT?
- The situation of studying SSAT in Ho Chi Minh City
- Strategies for GRE Exam preparation and highscore taker
The SSAT test is developed and controlled by the Secondary School Admission Test Board, which aims to assess the ability of international students in the language, Mathematics Knowledge, and logical thinking to determine students’ ability whether to attend high schools in the US or not.
Students with high SSAT score will easily be admitted to top high schools. SSAT is divided into 3 levels: Elementary for grade 3-4, Middle for grade 5-7, and Upper for grade 8-11.
- Primary level (Elementary): Includes 3 sections (Math, Vocabulary, Reading), each section has a scale of 300 to 600. The total score of at least 900 and a maximum of 1800 points.
- Middle school level (Middle): Includes 3 sections (Math, Vocabulary, Reading), each section has a scale from 440 to 710. The total score of at least 1320 and a maximum of 2130 points.
- High school level (Upper): Includes 3 sections (Math, Vocabulary, Reading), each section has a scale from 500 to 800. The total score of at least 1500 and a maximum of 2400 points.
Sometimes, choosing which level to study makes parents and children confused. For example, students are in grade 7 and want to study abroad that year, so the appropriate level for students will be Middle. But if the student has already attended the second semester of grade 7 and will study abroad in the first semester of grade 8 (even if he or she has not completed the grade 8 program), the admission level must still be Upper.
For more: How to register for SSAT exam?
In general, SSAT is like other standardized entrance exams, if you determine the appropriate test and practice regularly, you can completely achieve the desired score. Choose the appropriate SSAT test when studying abroad and achieve a high score means that you have a better understanding to win a place at top US high schools.
For more: How to improve SSAT score?
ssat.vn – A place to share all the experiences of Test Prep exams for students preparing to study abroad. If you have any questions, please contact us directly via email or hotline for free advice.Tags: Choose the appropriate SSAT test when studying abroad