ssat.vn – If you have registered for GRE exam admission requirements of graduate programs in the US but wondered between choosing which documents to start, some of the information below will give you GRE exam preparation materials for beginners.
How should prepare for GRE test?
GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a compulsory English language test for graduate students (Master or PhD) in science, natural, social, or university scholarship in the US.
- To prepare for the best GRE test, start learning new words, review math, then slowly familiarize yourself with the exam format and practice solving problems through the textbooks.
- Practice vocabulary effectively through learning vocabulary with a relatively number of words, then begin to practice with high intensity, finish the test, avoid losing points.
- GRE shouldn’t be a long time distracting during time study, the longer it lasts, the easier it is to distract and lose energy, so you need to study with high intensity and finish the test.
For more: GRE exam preparation
Manhattan 8-volume GRE prep booklet includes 8 books on all topics covered in GRE:
- 1 guidebook algebra
- 1 book of fractions – decimals – percentages
- 1 geometry guidebook
- 1 book on term properties
- 1 book explaining problems in vocabulary
- 1 book of quantitative comparison and data interpretation
- 1 synthesis book of reading comprehension and essay
- 1 book of complete articles and equivalent sentences
ETS Official Guide to the GRE 2nd edition
- Starting to learn GRE from learning vocabulary through the book will help you familiarize yourself with the problem formats, which will help support the Verbal section and make it easy to get familiar with the standard form.
- Books help you to practice basic knowledge, reinforce your homework knowledge and will help you achieve the highest results in GRE.
- Suitable for those who have a fixed study plan, spending a reasonable time studying GRE will help you get the best results.
For more: A-level learning methods for the average students
Some other GRE exam preparation materials for beginners
- Ace the GRE Writing Assessment
- The Official GRE
- GRE Prep by Magoosh paperback
- 5 Lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems
For more: English
ssat.vn – A place to share all the experiences of Test Prep exams such as SSAT, SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE… for students preparing to study abroad. If you have any questions, please contact us directly by email or hotline for free advice.Tags: GRE exam preparation materials for beginners