ssat.vn – GMAT is an exam that analyzes the ability to think and evaluate the ability to succeed in graduate academic fields, but why is GMAT certificate difficult?
GMAT is an exam including Analytical Writing, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal. This exam measures the success of the graduate field, so the exam standards are not straightforward.
- GMAT is not just an exam, it requires the ability to reason and reason. This is extremely beneficial in business when you acutely recognize the weaknesses of the enemy will help you a lot in the negotiation.
- GMAT Writing needs to present views on issues related to the business field, to analyze existing arguments, and not to discuss new ideas. If you propose another opinion, points will be deducted.
- GMAT evaluates a candidate’s thinking ability, regardless of educational background, in a reasonable, fair, and objective way around the world, thereby helping to demonstrate the candidate’s academic ability.
- The GMAT test is critical thinking, so candidates must put themselves in the context of analyzing right and wrong by their own arrangement of words and sentences. The reading comprehension test requires complex argumentation.
For more: GMAT tutors teach high scores
What are the benefits of GMAT?
- Admission criteria: Around the world there are about 1,800 management and business programs that use GMAT certificate as an admission criterion. Some famous universities such as Harvard, Columbia or Chicago GSB require a GMAT score of 730 points or higher.
- Criteria for scholarship consideration: In addition to university transcripts, GMAT is one of the important conditions to decide a scholarship for study abroad.
For more: Is learning GMAT as difficult as you think?
What should we do to get high results on the GMAT test?
You should follow books with trusted official origins: Verbal review, Quantitative review, Manhattan sentence correction… You also need to plan an effective study schedule for yourself. That’s why is GMAT certificate difficult.